Stunning Home Additions in Durham, Chapel Hill, & Raleigh, NC
At CQC Home, we believe the most functional living spaces are those uniquely tailored to the homeowner’s needs. Our team creates spaces that elevate our clients’ day-to-day living. Whether you need to expand your home for a growing family or want to change your floor plan, you can trust us with your vision. We’re the go-to experts for home additions and new spaces.
Types of Home Additions We Build
Our expertise in home addition construction is vast, and we offer many ways to add space and functionality to your home, such as:
- Conventional home additions: Ideal for those who need additional square footage, conventional home additions are a natural extension of your existing space. Picture a new master suite or a spacious family room.
- Bump-outs and room additions: This option is perfect for adding a touch of luxury to your existing rooms. Enlarge your kitchen to accommodate a breakfast nook or extend your living room to include a cozy fireplace.
- Second-story additions: A second story can be a game-changer for your home, adding bedrooms, a home office, or even an in-law suite without compromising your yard space.
- Accessory dwelling units (ADUs): These self-contained spaces are excellent for hosting guests, using as a home office, or providing an independent living area for family members.
Home Restructuring in The Triangle
Home restructuring allows you to optimize your existing space to better suit your needs. Whether removing walls to create an open floor plan or redistributing square footage between rooms, we’ll ensure that every inch of your home serves you better. Our skilled designers and contractors will work with you to reimagine your living space.
Outdoor Living Additions
If you enjoy spending time outdoors, an inviting outdoor living space is the perfect addition to your property. Our team will work closely with you to design your dream outdoor living addition, whether it’s a sun-drenched patio for enjoying your morning coffee or an intricate outdoor kitchen for entertaining. Some of our specialty areas include:
- Outdoor kitchens
Our Home Addition Construction Process
We understand that undertaking a home addition is a significant commitment. From the initial consultation to the finishing touches, our in-house team of designers, selection specialists, and architectural draftsmen ensure that each step is as seamless as possible.
Our process is streamlined into five phases:
- Exploration: We’ll get to know your goals and ideas, making sure to answer any questions.
- Design: You’ll sign a design agreement before we begin the design process. We’ll visit your home to take pictures and measurements, and then create a 3D rendering of the design.
- Refine: We’ll ensure engineering work is evaluated for code compliance, meet with the necessary trade experts, and ensure all documents are ready to move forward with construction.
- Build: Work on your home begins! This is when we start construction on your home addition or new space.
- Project completion: Once our work is complete, we’ll complete a walkthrough with you. Then, you can finally enjoy your new space!
Let CQC Home Handle Your Home Addition in the Triangle
Entrust your home addition project to CQC Home—the Triangle’s trusted home remodeling company. Our core values of collaboration, trust, and integrity set us apart from other remodelers in Durham, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh.
We provide a limited lifetime warranty and free consultations. Our goal is to make the interior remodeling experience as stress-free and enjoyable as possible for our clients.